Some of my friends told me that I should post more pictrues.
Thanks for the feedback guys! Brainstorming vibe is real. And I am grateful for that, because 11 brains is hell of a force, as opposed to just one lil tiny brain.
This article is gonna be uber short. I am gonna provide you with some basic info and then boom – pictures all over the place.
Here is the basic info about my place
I live in On Nut area. Which is located at Sukhumvit road.
They say it is a very convenient location, cause you do not live downtown, but you are very close to it. (cannot say for sure, cause I have never been there, lol)
Some things we got here:
- 25 m swimming pool
- gym – tbh it looks like a kids playground, they do not even have bars
- sauna – dry one, and you can set the tempretare for yourself
- lift – always good, when you live on 18th floor, right?
- lobby – so it is like a classic flat, but with lobby downstairs (probably cause of the security reasons)
Ok, now specifics of my room:
- no idea how many square meters it has (it is rather small, but fine for 1 guy)
- I sleep, work, cook and eat in the same room
- got tiny balcony with washing mashine for 9 kgs of dirty laundry
- air conditioning is a standard here, otherwise you would turn into a KFC chicken pretty fast
- I live on 18th floor, so view is very nice
Price: is 320 EUR without energies. So it depends what kind of a person you are.